Acceptance of Orders
Orders are accepted and processed subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. The placing of an order does not constitute a contact for the supply of goods.
2. We retain the right to refuse acceptance of any order for any reason whatsoever, including and without limitation:
a) where it would be unlawful to supply the goods; and
b) where in our opinion there is likelihood that payment for the goods will be delayed, disputed and withheld.
3. Upon acceptance of any order by us, a legally binding contract for the sale and supply of goods comes into existence that cannot be cancelled or revoked under any circumstances without our consent.
4. We may accept an order in part only where it is impractical to supply some of the goods ordered.
5. We may accept an order under certain conditions, notified to the purchaser including but not limited to payment being made before the goods are supplied.
Retention of title
Any goods sold or supplied by us that have not been paid for in full before shipment remain our property and shall be separately identified as our property until all sums owing in respect of those goods are paid by the due date. We may sue the purchaser for the price of the goods as a liquidated sum (without prejudice to any other rights we have even though we have reserved title of the goods).
Limitation of Liability
In addition to the terms above, we do not accept any liability for:
1. Non delivery of any goods properly shipped by us, for whatever reason; in such event our liability will be restricted to whatever sum may be paid by the postal authorities or other shipping companies based on the level of insurance or compensation provided by them.
2. Goods opened or damaged or removed or otherwise dealt with by shipping companies Australia Post or other postal or customs authorities in the country of receipt or transit.
3. Any taxes or charges imposed by governments or authorities such as GST, or other value added taxes, fines, levies, penalties, demurrage, etc.
4. Any fees or charges imposed by banks or other financial institutions on any form of payment made to us.
5. Any consequential loss or damage that may arise from the non-delivery, damage or other loss of goods ordered or supplied, or from the imposition of any taxes, fees or charges outlines above; and
6. While the products are custom made they do not constitute medical grade footwear or orthoses when sold via the internet shop. If you have a medical footwear or orthotic need, please see a certified pedorthist or visit footpower.com.au
Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
All customers placing orders with us therefore have accepted these and any other terms and conditions of sale found on this website or provided separately, and submitted themselves to the jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales and Australia and the laws thereof in case of any dispute.
Ordering and Payment
You can order on-line via our shop. Please ensure to include all your contact details and payment information to avoid delay.
Ordering from Overseas
Orders from overseas and for delivery to overseas destinations are subject to our general terms and the specific terms for overseas orders set out below.
All products are priced in $AUS. Orders for delivery to overseas generally do not attract Australian GST and will be billed at ex GST price.
Freight Charges, Shipping Methods and Delivery
All products are priced as ex-freight and freight charges are added to all orders/invoices. Regular on-line orders within Australia will be charged standard Australia Post rates. All parcels dispatched from the on-line shop are sent by Australia Post ordinary mail. Standard Australia Post delivery times apply, ie 1-5 working days from order within metropolitan regions in Australia.
Minimum freight charge is AUS$15, which applies to ‘bulk’ size orders for delivery in and within Metropolitan Sydney Area. Larger orders, or orders to other destinations will be charged accordingly. Please call or email us for a freight quote if you have any queries (all orders for overseas destinations will receive a freight quote and will not be processed until freight quote has been accepted).
All freight charges are subject to Australian GST including freight charges on overseas orders.
Payment must be made at the time of order.
Payment can be made by credit cards.
Credit Cards: We accept Visa and MasterCard. Orders paid by foreign credit cards must be filled in Australian dollars; please note that your credit card company will set its own exchange rate and may impose other fees (for which we cannot accept responsibility).
PayPal: If making an order on-line, you will be directed to the PayPal website. Please log-in at the PayPal website and conduct the payment. The fees for this process will be covered by us. You will have no additional fees for this payment method. After the payment, you will be directed back to our website. Your goods will be shipped to you as soon as possible.
Refunds and Returns
All items are sold on a no refund or return policy. Unless a product is faulty through manufacturing, we do not accept responsibility for poor shipping and handling. We will make all efforts to ensure packaging is suitable/appropriate to maintain high quality and integrity of the product supplied.